Annual General Meeting (AGM) is a mandatory yearly gathering of our company’s interested shareholders. At an AGM, the directors of the company present an annual report containing information for shareholders about the company’s performance and strategy.
These meetings are held to conduct business on behalf of the organization or company.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
Notice is hereby given that the 40th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of shareholders of WAMFIE RURAL BANK LTD will be held at Wamfie Presby Church on FRIDAY 25th NOVEMBER 2022 to transact the business of the AGM.
- To read the notice convening the meeting.
- To adopt the minutes of the 39TH Annual General Meeting.
- Matters arising out of the minutes.
- To consider and approve the Chairman’s report.
- To consider and approve the accounts for the financial year ended 31st December 2021.
- To authorize the Directors to fix the fees of the auditors.
- To approve Director’s remuneration.
- To elect Directors
- Any other matters.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Dated, this 28TH day of October 2022.
Members and/or their proxies may attend and participate in the annual general meeting of Wamfie Rural Bank Ltd. A shareholder of the Bank entitled to attend and vote is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend the meeting and vote instead of him/her. A proxy need not be a shareholder.
A proxy form can be downloaded from our website and for it to be valid for the purpose of the meeting, it must be completed and emailed to the Bank’s Secretary through email@example.com or deposited at the Head office of Wamfie Rural Bank Ltd, Wamfie, or any of the branches, not less than 48 hours before the appointed time of the meeting. The elections is to fill the vacant positions of Dormaa and Techiman zones.